Company Fixed Deposit (corporate FD) is a term deposit which is held over fixed period at fixed rates of interest. Corporate FDs are offered by Financial and Non-Banking financial companies (NBFCs). The maturities of various company fixed deposits can range from a few months to a few years.
Features of Corporate FD:
- GUARANTEED RETURN: Corporate FD provide a guaranteed return.
- HIGHER RETURN: Higher interest when compared to bank deposits.
- FLEXIBILITY : Choose Corporate FDs as per your preference from a variety of tenures such as, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, yearly or Cumulative.
- TAX TREATMENT: Income from FDs is taxable.
- CREDIT RATINGS: Almost all company FDs are rated by autonomous agencies such as ICRA, CRISIL and CARE. This offers customers a chance to go for a well rated FD.